The Photosanity Workshop
Are you ready to...
- Stop feeling like you’re constantly missing the moment and instead enjoy the abundance of moments that you share with your kids, effortlessly captured through a process that thrills and delights you?
- Stop feeling guilty about using your DSLR on auto and instead be able to get amazing, professional looking results that are the envy of all your friends?
- Stop letting the camera get between you and your kids, and instead use it to be more in the moment, heighten your experience and memories, and get closer to them as you take the time to stop and truly see them?
- Stop living in photo-organization hell and instead make sure your photos are easy to find, share and enjoy, not to mention backed up and protected?
- Stop wondering what you’re missing by not editing your photos and instead be able to apply quick and simple tricks to take your photos from blah to good, or from good to WOW?
- Stop feeling guilty about being “behind” on your photos and instead start sharing your best photos online, on the walls of your home and in beautiful albums?
This workshop includes
- 12 pre-recorded downloadable video lessons that take you step-by-step through the Photosanity curriculum at your own pace at home or on the go.
- Easy 10 minute assignments with each lesson to apply what you’ve learned.
- The complete PDF Reference Guide with notes from all of the lessons, to review whenever you like (that’s over 200 pages of notes and images!).
- Bonus features, available as instant downloads to your computer or mobile device.
- Membership in the private peer-to-peer Photosanity Facebook Group where you can connect with other parents and post photos and questions.
- Lifetime access to workshop materials unlcuding any revisions and updates
For more details on this workshop and the entire series of online, self-guided workshops, learn more about The Photosanity Fall/Winter Collection 2013.